Design an intuitive web-based system design that allows users to “mix and match” certificate programs to arrive at master’s degrees
Students need a flexible way to create a master’s program that fits their academic and professional goals. This tool will help students envisage the different combination of certificates that they can take to form a full master’s degree at CCI.
- An intuitive web-based system design that allows users to “mix and match” certificate programs to arrive at master’s degrees
- All program options should be viewable/selectable by the user
- For any combination of 3 certificates selected, users will see the master’s degree(s) they can obtain (please review the Resources tab for Further Specifications)
$2,500 in prizes
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
To be eligible for the competition and prizes, participants must meet all the following requirements:
- You can compete as an individual, however, teams are encouraged!
- Individual submitters must be enrolled in a CCI program; teams must include at least one CCI student.
Final design must be submitted via Devpost by January 4, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. EST with design Prototype (link to website/design documents) and a video that explains your design.
- Originality & Creativity
- Intuitiveness of Design and UX
- Thoroughness of user testing/feedback
Originality & Creativity
Intuitiveness of Design and UX
Thoroughness of user testing/feedback